Cluster Headaches Pain Management in Knoxville, TNCluster headaches are frustrating! Migraine Trust studies report a Cluster Headache (not to be confused with Migraine Headache) is a rare headache that about 1 to 2 people out of every thousand suffer from. Which is still plenty significant in the big picture. If you are one of those rare individuals who suffer from cluster headaches in Knoxville, TN, it’s important to seek medical attention and explore available treatment options. Having a headache or worse yet a stress headache is something most of us have battled at least once in our lives. Mayo Clinic experts report the cause of a cluster headache is unknown but be wary because abnormalities in the hypothalamus region of your brain may be a trigger.
Cluster Headache SymptomsCluster Headaches usually attack on the dot. Same time and place every day. And they often follow the seasons of the year. Which suggests these headaches are interconnected with your biorhythm. Again this makes sense because that’s located in your hypothalamus, set deep in the middle of your thinking powers. Many people confuse a cluster headache with a tension headache or migraine. But this head pain isn’t triggered by stress or hormones like the others. Possible Causes? Medications, alcohol, or your biological clock. Many people experiencing cluster headaches feel nauseous.
Common Risk Factors
- Age – Experts report these headaches often occur between the ages of twenty and fifty; but can occur at any age!
- Sex – Interestingly, studies show men are more likely to suffer.
- Drinking Alcohol – Drinkers are much more likely to suffer from cluster headaches. Suggesting a sensitivity to forced chemical changes in the body. Alcohol is hard on your body because it interferes with vitamin absorption, causes dehydration, and is difficult to metabolize. This forces stress internally that may result in acute head pain.
- Smokers Beware – WebMd doctors remind us that smokers are at increased risk for cluster headaches. Perhaps this is because smoking steals oxygen from your brain and body. Maybe your body doesn’t like you poisoning it so it dishes out painful headaches predictably to remind you that you shouldn’t be poisoning yourself?
- Genetics – Geneticists have found concrete evidence that cluster headache pain is familial. This means you are at increased risk of developing them if any family member suffers.
Treatment for Cluster Headaches in Knoxville, TNYour first step in treating Cluster Headaches is to take control with Omega Pain Management. Under the direct guidance of Dr. Igor Smelyansky, MD. Head specialist in the ever-popular pain clinic in Knoxville, TN. This expert team shows you step-by-step how to take control of your cluster headaches pain in Knoxville and experience fast relief. So you can work together to find a personalized solution that works for you. Not a Band-Aid solution. It’s time for you to take action and OPM is your best choice for solutions. Call 865-337-5137 TODAY!
Please share this post by clicking